Dlink router configuration using dlink app
- First of all, you have to connect your Smartphone to your home network.
- Then, go to the Play Store or Apple Store on your device and download the Dlink app.
- Now, install the app and get started with the setup process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- Once you have installed the Dlink app on your smartphone, you have to launch it.
- The screen provides a list of applications.
- You have to click on the app you want to use from the list.
- Then, you have to follow the on-screen instructions to install the app.
- After installing it, you need to enter your login and password in the appropriate areas.
- To determine whether or not the device is connected, you have to select the Status option.
- On the status option, you can view the list of Connected Devices.
- To ban undesirable websites, look for the router's IP address and click Block.
- You can also update the firmware of your device using the mobile app.
- With that, you are all done with the setup process using the Dlink app.
My Dlink app enables remote installation and management of the router. You can simply discover my dlink app in the Play Store or the App Store. Dlink wireless router setup is simple and just takes a few minutes with the mobile app. After installing the app, you must log in to mydlink. Enter the login router's information. You'll need to use your phone's camera to scan the QR code on the router. The software will guide you through the simple setup process.
Before setting up the Dlink Router
Before you get started with the configuration process of your Dlink router using the DLink app, you need to do the initial setup. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.
Configuration using the Dlink App
You can now use the Dlink app to configure your device. It makes easy to do the setup and access the device without any trouble. See the information provided below.
The information provided in this blog will be a great help when it comes to configuring your Dlink router without wasting your time. You can easily do that with the DLink app, which makes it easy to access your device remotely. If there are any sort of issues with your router, you can resolve them with the troubleshooting steps provided with the setup guide. If that does not help, you can reset your device to the factory default version. It will erase all of the settings done previously. You need to configure your device with the steps mentioned above. You can also contact the support team to get more detailed information.