You can use the D link router login IP address to configure the settings and complete the setup process of the router. 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 is the dlinkrouter login IP address that can be used for the configuration and installation.
Once you log into the 192.168.1.1 d-link router setup wizard, you can easily manage the features and modify the wireless and security settings of the dlink router. In this blog, you’ll learn about simple steps for 192.168.0.1 login and setup.
How to access d link router login page?
Go through the list of pre-requisites before you can set up your dlinkwifi router.
- Ethernet cables
- Wi-Fi device such as computer
- Power adapter
Before you can begin to access the 192.168.1.1 d-link router setup wizard, you need to go through some physical connections.
- Take an Ethernet cable and connect the WAN port of the dlink router to the modem.
- Connect the power adapter into dlink router and its second end into power outlet.
- Turn on modem.
- Now, create a connection between LAN port of the router to Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Turn on the router.
- Turn on the computer.
Follow the simple steps for dlinkwifi router login
- Turn on the device that is connected with dlink network.
- Open an internet browser such as- Internet browser, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.
- Here, you need to enter d link router login ip address into the URL. Use 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- You will get redirected to 192.168.0.1 login page.
- Here, you will be prompted to provide dlinkwifi router login credentials.
- If the details that you have entered are correct, you will get access to the 192.168.1.1 d-link router setup wizard.
- The dlink router wifi setup wizard will detect your internet connection type.
- Now, you can configure the dlink router wireless settings.
- Click ‘Save’ to apply the settings.
Using D Link router login IP address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1, you will be able to customize the settings and complete the setup process of the router. If you are facing issues while signing into the dlinkwifi router using dlink default IP, you can try default domain dlinkrouter.local.
To find out more info, you can quickly get in touch with our technical team. Our team is available 24/7 through their toll-free number to provide to help you help with the dlink router login and setup.